Monday, January 31, 2011

Penguin Game

Big sis LOVES LOVES LOVES penguins, so since my creativity seems to have disappeared, I searched various blogs for penguin related crafts and activities. Today, we tried one that I stumbled upon via makinglearningfun.com. I made all the materials ahead of time using the printables on the site (printed all the game pieces on cardstock and laminated using packing tape as it was all I had on hand at the time!).
To play the game, we each started out with 15 fish cards. We took turns drawing from the card pile - the cards either showed 1, 2 or 3 fish (both the numeral and a fish representation). Whoever feeds all of their fish to the penguin first is the winner! Big sis loved the game...we didn't play it for terribly long, but I know it will be one she'll go back to for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment