Sunday, January 29, 2012

Simple VDay Frame Picture

Saw this idea on Pinterest. Happened to have some picture frames not being used, so it was a simple and inexpensive project!

Supplies needed:
Picture frame
Music paper (I bought a piece of scrapbook paper, but there are sites with free sheet music to print - could print one and stain it or print it on a certain color of cardstock perhaps)
Red paper
Glue

Don't think it really needs explanation. Here's how mine turned out...

I like the one I found through pinterest pinterest a little better (she had a better frame and I forgot about how she used a distressed ink pad on her heart), but this was the best frame I currently had on hand. Could easily just take out a picture for the season and avoid having to store anything very big or purchase a frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment