Tuesday, December 6, 2011

crafting ideas

So I told myself I WAS NOT going to check out pinterest, but then in a moment of weakness I hopped over. Wow. I could easily waste way too much time over there! Crafts and fun ideas galore at the click of a mouse! I have been wait listed for now, but that didn't stop me from setting a timer to look for fun ideas. Below are a few on my list!

Mind Jar: I actually saw this a while back and saved it in an email to make later. I think it is now time. Little E can throw some good fits and often has a hard time self soothing...thinking this jar might do the trick.

Christmas quote: Saw this quote...so cute! "Each of us is an Innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus. -Neal A. Maxwell" -Would make such a neat sign. (The link was to an etsy store that sells it in vinyl lettering - the shop is VinylLettering.)

I grew up having an old gumball machine in our house and have always loved the look of them. This is such a cute DIY version - so easy too!

Coasters: I've seen lots of coasters made from tile ideas, but I never would have thought to mod podge on a napkin! So fun!

Okay - going to call it quits now - time to do my Advent devotional!!

No comments:

Post a Comment